The Client Services Representative (CSR) employees provide support for the users on the TransPerfect Interactive platforms. CSRs are also responsible for performing, at the direction and discretion of the Manager of Client Services, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new features and functions of the application completed by the development team.
• Provide customer support for clients and their users (different countries and regions) on the TransCEND Virtual Data Room and TransPort Translation web applications .
• Provide phone support for users calling the support phone line.
• Manage the individual projects on the TransPerfect Interactive applications, including:
- working with the administrators in the creation of the site.
- training end users on using the application.
- working closely with the site administrators on the ongoing upkeep and management of the site.
• Identify and qualify customer support issues that can be resolved via escalation and/or enhancement requests or bug fixes to the system
• Complete all other tasks that are deemed appropriate for your role and assigned by your manager/supervisor
• Work as part of a global support team with teammates located in NewYork, London, and Tokyo office
• Responsible for performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of application new features and functions
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university.
• Experience in customer service.
• Japanese native speaker with excellent written and spoken communication skills in English to provide support and work closely with Japanese clients and global clients
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Experience with Adobe applications including Acrobat Professional, Reader and Distiller.
• Proficient with Windows Operating systems XP and higher.
• Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
For more than 25 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100:2015 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, e-learning and training, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of next-generation technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With annual revenues of over $615 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in more than 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong.