In this high profile role, you will initiate sales opportunities with targeted enterprise level clients and law firms to develop new business relationships. Your sales approach will be broad including client prospecting, cold calling, networking, and public speaking events. You will facilitate continued legal educational courses and conduct off-site seminars and presentations at prospective or current customer sites in order to build lasting partnerships.
A successful Account Executive/Business Developer will be an entrepreneurial self-starter who is motivated to increase overall revenue and foster an environment where your clients are your partners.
Our sales professionals are solution explorers, working to identify prospective client solutions while maintaining positive relationships with existing clients—all while having fun!
• You will own the full sales cycle for new and existing clients.
• You will be responsible for conceptualizing and developing sales and networking strategies to develop new business.
• You will work closely with production teams to ensure that all projects are handled appropriately with keen attention to detail for outstanding quality.
• You will manage and develop a team of account managers
As a Account Executive/Business Developer you are a:
• Creative thinker – You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
• Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
• Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
Your experience includes:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university (JD is plus!)
• 5 years successful eDiscovery/litigation support sales experience a must
• Proven track record in hunting new business and supporting an existing client base
• Ability to manage and develop a team
• Ability to achieve and exceed targets while working under pressure
• Ability to travel for qualified business opportunities and trade shows
For more than 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, e-learning and training, and legal support services. TransPerfect also offers a suite of next-generation technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making TransPerfect the vendor of choice for the world's leading multinationals.
With revenues of over $400 million and more than 3,000 full-time employees, TransPerfect is the largest privately held language services provider in the world. And with more than 85 client service locations on 6 continents, TransPerfect offers 24/7/365 client service and production capabilities. We attribute our growth to the skill, aptitude, and commitment of our high-caliber employees. Put simply, we hire the most talented candidates and give them the guidance, resources, and opportunities they need to grow their careers in a thriving industry.
TransPerfect offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, company-sponsored life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending account options, and a proactive and accessible HR department that focuses on the staff’s health and happiness.
TransPerfect is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information on the TransPerfect Family of Companies, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.