The Client Services team is a global group of account management professionals who specialize in localization of websites, software, and e-Learning. The Client Services team is seeking an E-Learning Account Manager who will manage client relationships with corporate training groups and oversee the localization project lifecycle of e-Learning content.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work independently and as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients. Respond to requests for new project initiatives and guide clients on localization best practices.
- Develop project plans for localization of e-Learning courses and execute by coordinating across language, engineering, and media production teams.
- Consult with key business and technology contacts to provide technical solutions
- Proactively learn about clients’ business needs and company culture, identifying new opportunities and providing a high level of customized service
- Support the development of new business by attending sales meetings, participating in sales calls and preparing cost estimates, RFPs
- Monitor and communicate project progress, ensure strict adherence to deadlines and budgets, and ultimately produce high quality deliverables
- Perform other special projects or duties when required
- Travel to client meetings when necessary