Translations.com seeks a bright, self-motivated Solutions Architect (SA) to join our “startup within an established company” for our global enterprise clients. Your work will directly impact live websites through language technology projects.
As an SA, you will collaborate with internal teams crafting and implementing enterprise level solutions for our international portfolio of clients using our GlobalLink suite of products. You will be the clients’ main point of contact, working closely with our Solutions Engineers and Developers on the technical aspects of implementation.
A strong candidate for this position is a quick learner who can apply lessons learned to new client engagements. You will have a strong sense of ownership. If you’re excited by new challenges this could be the right fit for you!
• Manages full life-cycle of the technology on-boarding process for GlobalLink
• Act as client advocate in order to meet and manage expectations during implementation
• Design workflows and design client facing documentation
• Troubleshoot client issues
• Train internal production user of the GlobalLink tools
As an SA you are a:
• Creative thinker – You are curious and unafraid to ask questions
• Hard worker – You are industrious and diligent in everything you do
• Innovator – You are willing to initiate changes and introduce new ideas
You experience includes:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university
• 3-5 years minimum experience leading and owning client relationships
• Fluency in English a must along with excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Detail oriented , strong organizational abilities and goal-driven
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in the localization industry
• Foreign language ability a plus
Translations.com is a world leader in website and software localization, GMS (Globalization Management System) software products, and enterprise-level, professional translation services. Our translation solutions allow a diverse array of clients to deliver local language products, services, applications, training, and content in a culturally appropriate manner.
We were founded on the principle that great service is, and always will be, a key differentiator in the localization industry. Our dedication to client satisfaction is what we consider to be our most valuable asset. From President to Project Manager, we believe that making our clients' lives easier and delivering language services that exceed expectations allows us to develop and maintain strong client relationships, and hence to grow our business. Please visit us at www.translations.com.
Translations.com offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time-off, company sponsored life insurance, short term and long term disability, flexible spending account options, and a pro-active and accessible HR department that focuses on the staff’s health and happiness. Translations.com is an equal opportunity employer.