- Manage Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies across multiple sites.
- Support and maintain Exchange 2010/2013/2016.
- Configure/setup, maintain and troubleshoot servers and services - automation of redundant processes.
- Participate in infrastructure and capacity planning.
- Participate in the planning, designing and testing of disaster recovery procedures.
- Application and operating system tuning, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Implement and deploy infrastructure to support a global environment.
- Implement and maintain security solutions, including data safeguards, anti-virus, and remedy processes.
- Recommend and implement modifications to the server environment, including troubleshooting and replacement of faulty system hardware.
- Perform routine server updates/patching and software deployments.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring and maintenance to ensure stability and optimal performance on all server environments
- Address operational systems issues including file and share permissions, user accounts and installing applications.
- Provide solutions and work closely with helpdesk support staff to support day to day activities.
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and experience troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- 5+ years systems administration experience in multi-platform environments (Windows/Linux).
- Concrete understanding of Windows operating concepts (files, file systems, active directory, replication, processes, service and log management, users, Terminal services, permissions, I/O, devices, etc.).
- Solid hands on knowledge of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016.
- Strong understanding and experience with configuring and maintaining Exchange 2010/2013/2016 in an enterprise environment.
- Thorough knowledge of SNMP, DNS, DHCP, SSL certificate and HTTP protocol.
- Remote Desktop Connection (client and Terminal Server environment).
- Experience with direct/network attached storage devices (Dell PowerVault).
- Experience with designing, implementing and supporting Microsoft Clustering.
- Experience with virtualization technology such as VMware and Hyper-V running in a production environment.
- Experience implementing highly available solutions
- Experience with designing, implementing and supporting backup and replication technologies for disaster recovery.
- Highly motivated and competent with decision-making ability to work without close supervision.
- Knowledge of network architectures, protocols and security fundamentals.
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent education desired but will consider hands on/real world experience.
- Must be fluent in the English language.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed