Scope of the job:
Under the direction of the Team Lead to assure effective project management for assigned localization projects to produce high quality localized computer software and documentation from usually English and German into all other required languages.
Ensure the successful management and completion of localization projects through professional project management within budget and timeline, and within our quality standards.
- Create, monitor, and update project quotes.
- Ensure client’s approval of the initial quotes and changes.
- Negotiate pricing for each project and issue purchase orders.
- Provide financial analysis of projects to management.
- Deliver projects within agreed budget (within iSP’s quality standards and processes).
- Maintain all project related (financial) administration.
- Client communication – main point of contact for client communication; maintain smooth communication with clients, Sales en Client Services on all project related matters.
- Production staff – liaise between client and production staff; provide production staff with all information necessary for successful completion of the project. This includes internal as well as external staff in the form of freelancers, sub-contractors and partners.
- PM department – communicate with the PM Lead and General Manager about issues that would affect other projects.
- Liaise with freelancers, other vendors, and partners of iSP on non-project related issues if needed.
- Secure and assign resources (internal and external) for projects.
- Manage allocated teams in terms of project related matters.
- File handling – receive, distribute and deliver files (between internal and external resources and clients).
- Monitor and ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Support production staff in other departments when needed; trouble-shoot.
- Ensure delivery by agreed deadlines.